Proposed schedule for June and July
Week-ending 29th-31st May – ACHL Round 4
Week-ending 5th-7th June – Free Weekend (Master Fixtures Plan)
Week-ending 12th-14th June – ACFL Round 5
Week-ending 19th-21st June – ACHL Round 5
Week-ending 26th-28th June – Féile Weekend – no games except re-fixtures and a round of Div. 7 ACHL games on the Sunday evening.
Week-ending 3rd-5th July – ACFL Round 6
Week-ending 10th-12th July – ACHL Round 6
Week-ending 17th-19th July – Semi-Finals & Finals of ACHL & ACFL
Week-ending 24th-26th July – Semi-Finals & Finals of ACHL & ACFL
August Weekend- Provisional weekend for Round 3 Football championship
The proposed league and championship dates above for July and August may have to change depending on the advancement of Wexford teams in the championship.
- On weekends when Wexford teams are involved in Leinster competitions on the Saturday or Sunday, it may be necessary to play All County League games on Tuesday nights in addition to the weekends.
- League semi-finals will be played mid-week and at weekends.
- It is not possible yet to determine when the U21 hurling championship will start as it depends on the progression of Wexford teams.
All County Hurling & Football League Semi-finals will be decided as following:
If 2 teams finish on equal points in 4th position and they met in league, the winner of that game qualifies. If they drew, scoring difference will decide.
- 2. If 2 teams finish on equal points in 4th position and didn’t meet or more than 2 teams finish 4th, scoring difference will determine who qualifies.
- 3. There will be a different format for selection of the four semi-finalists in ACFL Div. 6A & 6B where the top two teams in both groups will compete in the semi-finals with the criteria 1. And 2 also being used if level on points, etc.
In a case where there were walkovers and scoring difference has to be used, all played games involving teams that gave walkovers will be excluded.
Extra time will apply in all league semi-finals and finals. Semi-finals will be played home or away except in cases where a long distance is involved. Toss will decide home or away venue. Finals at neutral venues unless clubs agree to toss for home or away.