In order to prepare for the All County League Finals the final round,
Round 5, must be played on the scheduled weekend as follows:
- ACFL week ending 3rd July
- ACHL week ending 10th July
or earlier as the fixtures for the Finals will be made the next day (Monday).
All tables will have to be up to date on the Sunday night.
- The Final will be between the top team in each of the 2 groups in each division except maybe in bottom division where there may not be 2 groups.
- Bottom one in each group is relegated.
- Both finalists in each division will be promoted the following year.
- If there was a walkover(s) in earlier rounds, all scores involving the team that gave the walkover will not be considered.
- If two or more teams finish top or bottom of the group, the result of the game or scoring difference will determine who qualifies for the final or who is relegated.
- Venue for Finals to be arranged by the CCC