Throughout the months of January & early February Wexford GAA Game Development team will meet clubs to discuss the role of the coaching officer as well as discuss club assistance for 2018. Eoin Morrissey Games Development Manager said “through our coaching staff we hope to further increase our presence in assisting new and existing coaches by embedding the new Leinster GAA Player Pathway program as well as working with clubs on individual projects in a overall aim to ensure more players take up playing for the club and also helping club coaches with new ideas and perspectives on good practice.
Our team will be able to support clubs on the following
- Schedule Visits by Wexford Coaching & Games Staff
- Clubs to be grouped on logistics and venues
- Camps / Easter & Summer
- Opportunities to have planned workshops/blitzes & regional Super Games / Academies
- Networking opportunities for club coaches
- Improving coaching standards.
- Club School Links
For information on the venue or any other queries you can contact us directly by emailing : firstname.lastname@example.org