Click HERE to sign up for Cairde 2020 Click HERE to sign an U16 up for Cairde 2020
Cairde Loch Garman was established by Wexford GAA in 2018 to bring together the Wexford Supporters Club and Club Wexford under one new and unified brand. The key purpose of Cairde Loch Garman is to provide fundraising support to all levels of Wexford GAA from club nursery programmes to our senior football and hurling teams. The success of fundraising initiatives at home and overseas has seen us grow our coaching staff from four development officers in 2017 to fourteen in September 2019, delivering coaching projects to focus on the physical, social and emotional well-being of our youth players.
Cairde Loch Garman membership is just €30 (for Adults) and €10 (for Children) a year. The “offer” for members in 2020 will include the following:
- Advance access to purchase 1 ticket for inter-county championship matches
- Advance notification of senior team selections
- Cairde Car sticker
- Exclusive “Cairde” eZine
- Discounts in selected stores around the county
– Riverside Park Hotel Gym membership – 5%
– Joyces Expert Wexford*
– Hores Stores Sports Dept – 10%
– Byrnes Book Stores
– Brian Walsh Hurls – free grip with purchased hurl
– Dominic Smith Expert Electrical Gorey*
– Declan Barron Hurls – free grip with purchased hurl
*10% Discount on ALL Large & Small Appliances.
Joyces & Dominic Smith Terms & Conditions:
1. The Cairde member should let the staff member know at the beginning of the sale.
2. The Cairde member should present their card before the sale transaction takes place.
3. The offer is not valid during SALE periods.
4. The offer excludes all Dyson products.
Ticket Terms & Conditions:
– Cairde Loch Gorman members are granted the opportunity to purchase 1 ticket for Wexford Intercounty Championship Games per 2020 membership.
– Children’s memberships are granted the opportunity to purchase 1 Child’s ticket per membership.