Advertising with Wexford GAA
Wexford GAA have a wide range of sponsorship and advertising opportunities available and we will work creatively with your business or brand to deliver tangible commercial, marketing, PR and CSR results.
Wexford, Wexford GAA and the iconic Purple and Gold colours, are closely linked in the public’s consciousness and our sponsors benefit in real ways from this. Wexford GAA is the biggest community, family and sporting organisation in the county and we enable our sponsors connect in meaningful way with our vibrant network of 50 clubs, thousands of players, members and supporters.
Wexford GAA is one of the strongest brands in Irish sport with a strong national profile, supported by the regular appearance of our hurling and football teams at an advanced stage of the Leinster and All Ireland competitions. The names of Rackard, Jacob, Martin Storey, Mattie Forde, all Wexford legends, transcend county and sporting boundaries.
Our sponsors and advertisers businesses and brands benefit from increased recognition, good will and loyalty. While at the same time, you will be supporting the generation of positive social capital and the on-going development of what is one of the most important and unique cultural and sporting elements in Irish life. Wexford GAA can with our extremely strong media profile and broad market reach help you more effectively engage
Interesting Facts about Wexford GAA:
* Wexford GAA is the biggest community, family and sporting organisation in the county. Our 50 clubs connect us to ever parish, village and town in the county.
* The population of Wexford is 145,320 (census 2011), and is said to double over the summer with an influx of holiday makers
* In 2013 Wexford GAA ran over 2,000 adult and almost 3,000 underage hurling & football games – the most extensive in Leinster outside of Dublin
* Over 30,000 will attend Wexford club championship games in 2015
* Innovate Wexford Park frequently hosts thousands of people with over 17,000 people attended the All Ireland championship hurling game in Wexford Park in July 2014
* The Wexford GAA monthly e-newsletter is circulated to over 2,000+ readers. The Wexford GAA web-site, www.wexfordgaa.ie received over 1,620,677 million Pageviews and 145,390 Visits in 2014 and is growing year on year.
* Wexford GAA is also strongly linked to social media networks successfully utilising channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
* Wexford GAA’s Twitter account, @officialWexGAA is the most followed in Co Wexford with over 16000+ followers and continually growing
* Wexford GAA’s Facebook page with 9300+ ‘likes’ regularly reaches 10,000 people per week
* Over 3,000 children attended our Cúl Camps over 6 weeks this summer at over 30 venues around Wexford
Wexfordgaa.ie website is one of the busiest in Ireland and is designed to advertise your business or brand on key performing pages ensuring high visibility of your advert.
If you’d like to advertise and boost your brands awarness, get in touch here today!