Wexford GAA Employment Opportunities
Wexford Coaching & Games Development promotes Gaelic Games in clubs, schools and academies throughout Wexford. A full-time staff of five GDA’s working under the County Games Manager cater for the needs of child, youth and adult players in both football and hurling.
In catering for players needs in a balanced way, a two-pronged approach is in place.
- Maximise participation by ensuring that all young children in Wexford are exposed to games and coaching in a fun, positive environment and that the maximum number of such players are subsequently retained for a lifelong involvement in Gaelic Games
- Optimise playing standards to ensure that all players are provided with opportunities to fulfill their potential through regular, meaningful games and top class coaching.
At various times during the season, Wexford GAA may wish to recruit part time coaches for a wide range of coaching projects working alongside GDA’s & GDM.
These programmes would range from Primary Schools Coaching, Post Primary Schools Coaching & Youth/Adult Projects.
If you have experience in coaching children or youths and you would be available to help in the roll out of our projects upon request, then please complete the form attached.
Please follow this link and fill in form as required : Expression of Interest Form
Options available : Community Employment Applicants, Summer Camp Coaches, Jobbridge Internship & third level placements.
Submission of the attached form merely constitutes an expression of interest, if an opportunity arises then candidates will be shortlisted based on application form completion and the requirements listed below.
Candidates would require the following:
- Be GAA garda vetted or be willing to undertake garda vetting
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be available to work on weekdays and or weekends
- Sports related qualifications would be an advantage